Discover how nonverbal communication skills can help you reconnect with your partner and enrich your relationship.
This Couples Workshop will show you how.
As William Phelps says, “The greatest of all arts is the art of living together.” Come learn the greatest art possible.
Couples Workshop: “To Love…To Honor…To Negotiate”
February 18 to 20, 2022, 11-12:30 pm/ 1-2:30 CT / 2-3:30 ET with Michael and Gail Grinder
We enter our relationships with the best of intentions.
What people don’t tell you is your relationship is more than just you and your partner. Your relationship has three parts: you, your partner and the relationship itself.
Even the best relationships need advanced skills that help them communicate and connect on a deeper level. That’s why understanding the nonverbals of communication can help you:
This couples communication workshop is for couples of all orientations, no matter how long you’ve been together. If you want to learn how to make your relationship feel easier, this series is for you! Plus, the serious is completely online — so you can finally find a couples workshop near you that doesn’t require travel! All sessions are recorded, so you can attend when it works with your schedule.
Couples attend as a unit. This a non-therapeutic workshop – come with a desire to laugh, learn and love.
Price per Couple:
- $199 if you’ve attended in the past
- $269 early bird special if you register by March 5th, 2021
- $299 day of registration
Note from Michael:
I feel more vulnerable about doing this seminar than any other. As much as I cherish my relationship with Gail, I am humbled by the thought that our relationship is not mine or hers but ours. In a relationship, while defying all laws of math, the whole is greater than the sum of the individual parts.
- This is a non-therapeutic and fun communication seminar; come with humor.
- All activities and suggestions are intended to be optional. Each couple, as a unit, decides their level of participation and learning. Both members have to okay the activity for each member to participate.
- No values or judgments from the presenter or the format are intended.
- The following format will be used:
- Presentation of a concept demonstrated by Michael
- Couples practice the skills involved
- Couple, as a unit, extrapolate what meaning and benefit there is in the skill or concept.
- You don’t have to be ‘a couple’ to come learn these skills. You can bring a friend to participate with.
Topics to be Included:
- Clarifying your value structures
- Cats & Dogs
- Discovering and appreciating your similarities and differences
- Assessing your problem-solving techniques
- Clarifying misunderstandings
- John Gottman’s Principles
- Giving the relationship love
- Establishing priorities as a couple
- Love letter writing
- The Language of Love
Who Should Attend?
- Couples who value their relationship
- Couples wanting to gain and improve communication skills with one another
- Couples who want to learn skills to reduce and manage stress in communication
- Couples who have been together one day or one hundred years
- Couples who want a fun, relaxing weekend getaway
- Couples who are searching for a unique and meaningful “together” experience
- Couples who just want to spend a wonderful time together!
Register here or call our office at 360-687-3238 for more details.
With much love for a beautiful day of relationships,
Michael and Gail and the MGA Staff