Imagine your child having fun while they learn – even during distance learning – without the crying, screaming, and “I don’t want to” shouts. You can, just by understanding your child’s learning style.
School is like a private club for visual-oriented students who can see content in their mind’s eye. However, auditory and kinesthetic learners don’t have the same “access” – and traditional methods of learning don’t work as well.
Now, you can learn how to expand the private club membership so your child can enjoy academic success, enjoy learning and have fun!
In this 7-part, work-at-your-own-pace training series, you can:
- Reduce the crying and screaming by helping your child learn the right way for them.
- Learn proven ways you can make learning fun for your child!
- Understand if their child is an auditory, kinesthetic, or visual learner.
- Develop strategies for creating a “school” and a “home” environment for your children – and why to keep the two environments separate.
- Discover how to take the stress out of home schooling.
- Master the easy tricks of making information stick.
There are no reviews yet.