- Why do some people seem to attract attention when they walk into a room?
- What if you could increase your ability to predict – with high accuracy – what was going to happen next?
- What if you could tap into your persuasive communicator and strengthen interpersonal relationships?
- What if you could repeat your patterns of success?
Known for his groundbreaking work in group dynamics, this time Michael has written a book designed specifically for you – to help you create your own charisma. By identifying specific attributes that create charisma, Michael offers new and exciting communication techniques in his book Charisma – The Art of Relationships.
This book is a blueprint of developing charisma, showing you proven methods to:
- Understand and accept yourself and others
- Separate your and others’ intentions from actions
- Interpret your and others’ behaviors more accurately
- Provide new ideas on resolving conflict, including knowing which conflicts not to try to resolve
- Improve your leadership skills and manage difficult personalities
Charisma – The Art of Relationships answers these and more. Anyone who has ever owned a cat and a dog instinctively knows the differences between their personalities. By using the analogy of animals, this book examines people as if they are cats and dogs… but it is not a personality model. It is a behavioral model assisting us in recognizing the patterns of communication between people. Recognizing patterns adds meaning to our perception. Developing both our catness and dogness results in increased charisma. A charismatic leader has a followship of dogs and a fellowship of cats.
“What I did find valuable was this book provided me, as a leader with a few more tools in my armoury in interacting with others, negotiating and in general communicating.
A very easy read and my book is dog eared with a few sections and tools that I have revisited on several occasions in recent times as a leader. To me, that’s the measure of a good book.”