We’ve all been taught how to talk, but if you want to truly communicate, you have to make sure your body language matches what you say.
Here’s how to do it.
This 24-minute mp3 breaks down the secret nonverbal messages behind how you talk, move, breathe, and make eye contact – and teaches you ways to get your message across more effectively.
You’ll learn actionable tips on how to use your body language to be seen as confident, charismatic, credible, and approachable. Plus, you’ll learn how to connect with other people more easily and boost your charisma.
Download this now and listen to it immediately – The Four Pillars of Nonverbal Communication is good for presenters, educators, group members, and leaders.
- How the way you stand and the way you breathe helps you be seen as more credible or approachable.
- The nonverbal signals you’re sending when your palms are up versus when your palms are down.
- How to determine how comfortable another person is by how they’re breathing.
- When eye contact increases adrenaline.
- How your talking speed influences the other person’s metabolism.
- How “filler words” indicate how low or high the other person is breathing.
- 5 postures to avoid.
- When you should swing away from the other person and how far you should swing.
There are no reviews yet.